Atos - Digital Solutions and IoT Internship
Atos is an international information technology services company serving a global client base delivering hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services.
The alliance between Atos and Siemens provides a unique competitive advantage to our customers, accelerating their digitalization transformation, especially in the field of smart data and digital services.
MindSphere, the open IoT operating system from Siemens, is one of the strategic areas we are working on together. The Atos Global Industrial IoT / MindSphere practice drives the delivery of business optimization, cost reductions and new smart business services with a complete set of offerings.
The Global Siemens Alliance and the Global Industrial IoT practice are international teams that are looking for exceptional interns to support the teams.
You will need to be comfortable with a fast paced and challenging environment and exposure to senior stakeholders across a range of industries (e.g. manufacturing, healthcare, transportation and logistics, consumer goods) and technologies (e.g. IoT, AI & Machine Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Cloud platforms, Edge computing)
During your internship you will be able to engage in several domains within our teams:
- Deep dive on the business aspects of our joint investments with Siemens in areas such as IoT, Industry 4.0, Data Analytics and Security to understand how the companies are working together and support our joint collaboration – we welcome your ideas to generate more value from our 330M€ joint Siemens-Atos investment fund.
- Support in sales enablement and marketing / communication activities - preparing fairs, events or workshops. Contribute to improving Atos customer demonstrations of the jointly developed solutions within Atos Business Technology and Innovation Centers
- Assist marketing & communications, creating new content and improving our internal and external communication – we want you to give a fresh insight on what we can do better.
- Assist in the creation of business status reports to the Executive Committee of Atos – directly reporting to the top management of Atos
- Support additional ad-hoc activities that increase the quality and output of the Alliance team
- Depending on your interests and experience additional tasks and roles can be discussed
• You are studying towards a degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an understanding of project management best practices
• You are available for at least 4 months. Longer internships are preferred
• You are fluent in English. German or French is considered a plus
• You have a good grasp on MS Office tools such as PowerPoint / Excel / Word
You are pro active, have a creative, and innovative mindset, enjoy working in an international and challenging environment
• A positive, stimulating, dynamic, international environment
• Opportunity to show your initiative and skills
• Opportunity to grow with honest feedback - we strive for excellence in mentoring
• Opportunity to work in direct contact with Atos top-management
• Newly renovated offices and Top notch Workplace IT
• Flexible working hours and possibilities to work remotely
No financial compensation
Send a message to email@example.com, with your motivation and resumé. Keep in mind we need multiple interns