London Business School
General informationLondon Business School
London Business Schools vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Its location in the heart of a global business capital offers opportunities to shape your career that are unmatched anywhere else.
Benefit from attending a top-ranked school by Bloomberg, Businessweek and the Financial Times, with leading faculty acclaimed for its academic excellence and industry experience. Learn alongside a student body drawn from all continents, on a campus thriving with ambitious students and alumni clubs, and professional and social events that enrich your world view and personal development.
The Masters in Management
In an increasingly crowded job market, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. You have the ability, but how do you compete without the necessary work experience and skills? London Business Schools Masters in Management (MiM) expands your mindset, networks and opportunities, ensuring you stand out from the crowd.
This one year, practice based degree equips you with the techniques you need to build your business skill set in the key areas of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, leadership, strategy, and management analysis and systems. Through tutorials, lectures, group work, case studies and in-the-field experience, you acquire not just sound academic knowledge but perspective and context, too.
Like the city of London itself, the more you put into your Masters in Management, the more you get back. Surrounding your core studies are a host of practical activities outside the classroom:
- Be mentored by MBA and Masters in Finance students, and alumni working in the worlds top organisations
- Put theory into practice on international projects, Business Immersion Weeks and Global Immersion Field Trips, and experience global business first-hand
- Get involved in student-led events, attracting globally recognised speakers from politics and finance, to sport and entertainment, who share their insights on business, success and leadership.
Why choose this programme?
- Develop a balanced perspective on business, with teaching that combines rigorous academic theory and practical application.
- Take forward a personal development plan, giving you the practical and soft skills you need to succeed in business.
- Gain access to an unmatched diversity of thought, with more than 40 nationalities and 49 languages spoken in a typical intake. Youll absorb cultural nuances and alternative perspectives, and develop vital skills for anyone wanting to succeed in international business.
- Benefit from unique networking opportunities, with access to the School's network of more than 39,000 global alumni.
Is it right for me?
- Are you a recent graduate?
- Do you have less than one year of full-time corporate work experience, or less than two years of experience in a non-traditional business role?
- Are you ready to build a strong foundation for a career in business?
- Did you graduate in any discipline with a UK 2:1 or above (or are you expected to)?
- Have you excelled in sports or the arts and shown your leadership potential in community or university activities?
- Do you want to transition into the business world with confidence, relevant skills and networks?
Prepare yourself for an ambitious and fulfilling future and take the first step of your global journey with us.
To find out more about the programme, visit London Business School website and follow LBS Masters in Management Facebook page.
Download the Brochure
Request more information
No offers at the moment.
Get notified about new career opportunities with London Business School by subscribing to the newsfeed.
Detailed company profile
Basic InformationDepartment/Office: London
Street and Number: Regent's Park
Zipcode: NW1 4SA
Country: United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 (0)20 7000
Fax Number: +44 (0)20 7000 7001
Email address: email@example.com
Company's activity fields
Accountancy , Asset Management , Assurance and Business Advisory Services , Banking and Financial Services , Business Development , Client Service/Operations , Finance & Resources , Finance(Accounting & Corporate Planning) , Finance: Equities & Investments , Insurance, Banking and Asset Management , International Business , Management , Management Consulting , Management, Currency & Commodities , Manufacturing Development , Marketing: Product Marketing , Networking , New Business Development