beCreative - make a top model!
Have you ever seen a smart top model?
Would you like to?
What if we told you that you can make your own model - the Top model!!!
Come and learn about information system modeling!
You will get an insight in theory of unified modeling language, process of modeling an information system and tools you can use to model a system.
In the second part of the event, you are going to be divided in groups and will receive a certain task in a form of specification where the expected result is going to be a completely modeled information system!
And in the backstage of Novi Sad you will find different outfits and accessories for the BEST season spring/summer 2012: Beachwear for the most beautiful beach on the Danube - Strand, Knightwear for the fortress of Petrovaradin, crazywear everywhere else, and of course the BEST make up brought to you by Rakija!!
Welcome to the runway!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to database theory. Unified modeling language. Information systems.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning the basics of modeling an informational system. Experiencing work in a team of engineers from various Universities.
- Examination type:
- Competition and written test.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the topic of the competition. Interest in visiting Novi Sad.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory or a hostel
- Student's canteen and prepared by organisers
- Taxi, bus, feet...