Idea2Product - the guideline to successful innovations
Achtung - Achtung!!
This is a call for all creative and innovative people: Are you annoyed by seeing things done the plain old boring way?
Do you think it is time that somebody comes up with new innovative ideas? For 9 unforgettable days, we will guide you through the process of developing and innovations, pimp your ideas, and show you how to set up an effective business plan to get them started. You will visit labs, work with companies, and look further into the future!
In addition, you will join us on the weekend trip through the high Austrian mountains, explore the wonderful world of Schuaplattln and wine, delicious pumpkin seed oil, unforgettable parties, and of course gain memories that will last forever!
Can you manage all that? Design your winter creatively, and don't forget to put a great course in Graz in it.
Do not hesitate, apply now!
Graz is waiting for you ;)
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Creativity Techniques, Business economics, Product Development, Innovation Process
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Overview of the Product development and basis of Innovation management . Future trends in production and technology.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of Innovation Management & team work
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select our participants on the basis of their motivation letters, keeping an eye on the distribution of gender and origin. We also try to keep diversity between countries and equal number of girls and boys. Small Tip: be creative especial by additional questions ;)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will be hosted in a student dormitory or some similar institution.
- We will have some lunch in the local restaurants and the canteen, all other meals will be cooked and served by your helpful organisers! :)
- Public transport, walking