M&M: Magic Metal
The world develops in enormous speed, almost everyday we hear that one more scientific opening was made, one more spacecraft was built, new technology was invented. Don't want to be the last in this crazy rash? Find out what helps industry progress so fast.
Want to feel yourself the Lord of the Rings? Or medieval knight before fight? Or a caveman? Go back in to the history, back to basics and find out secrets of mysterious science - metallurgy. Have you ever seen that? Hot, almost white liquid metal flowing down? Feel yourself as Bruce Almighty able to do anything from small, unshaped piece of metal.
In Russia you will feel yourself on another planet. Severe frosts in the forest, hot banya, swimsuit and valenki, blini and kvas - unforgettable experience. If you are brave, crazy and hot enough to survive - we are looking for you.
Don't be shy- just apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Materials Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Conference, practice, lectures, case study, engineering competition, company visits
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to give an introduction to the world of metallurgy. The aim is to give the participants a better look at the process of creating details from metal and making making them strong . With the help of lessons, case studies, engineering competition and company visits.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter + answering questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- university canteen
- public transport