H2G2: The Hitchhiker's guide of enerGy
You want to know what is H2?
Want to discover a wonderful molecule that will maybe replace the petroleum in the cars, allow us to go to Mars or help to master a nuclear reaction? Don't miss the opportunity to improve your knowledge about H2 in Paris!
Do you feel like moving it in Paris for a whole week?
If the answer is Yes, be ready to spend crazy time with us.
You will discover the French cuisine and galanterie, French wine, and Paris by night!
You will be able to discover during the lectures different engines that work thanks to H2, how it is produced and stored and discover that it is effectively everywhere!
Don't think, pack your backpack and take the magic train (or flight) to Paris!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Storage use and production of H2
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get a general overview of the importance of this molecule
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- open-minded, interested in the topic, good mood and full of energy! In love with French culture!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- youth hostel, 10min away by foot from the eiffel tower!
- French cuisine: at least one hot meal per day
- foot, metro, bus, tram