Design 360°: Fashion, Interior & Communication Design
Milan, style and design icon, is going to share its knowledge with you and show you the soul of the city itself: fashion, design and communication!
Have you ever felt like a fashion idol walking on the streets of Milan's city centre? Have you ever looked for the last design must-have in a fancy shop? Have you ever experienced how communicative, fun and warm-hearted can Milan's organizers be?
Come and discover design from every angle: learn how all these aspects fit together and bring your experience to a new and unexpected level!
You will never forget the exciting lectures, workshops, visits to design studios...or amazing Milan's lifestyle: aperitivo on the Navigli, shopping in via Montenapoleone and ice-creams under the Duomo!
Sooo... start DESIGNING your motivation letter, we're waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- The course will face different aspects of design: fashion and interior design and design for communication. You will be guided in the Italian Design: how to turn creative ideas into a designed reality.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will learn to link all the differents inputs of the distinct aspects of design, and you will discover how to make all these apparently well-divided knowledge fields work in synergy and get your planning experience to a new level.
- Examination type:
- Workshop and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, previous experiences in the subject, balanced gender and nationality ratio.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or student dorms.
- University canteen and food cooked by the organizers
- Public transportation and organizers' cars