Keep calm, I'm on a BOAT
Do you wanna be a badass at sea? Want to know how the dudes from all those sea-related movies knew how to tie a knot and how to find their way on a boat? Do you LOOOOOVE water? Do you want to come to the most awesome sea-related course EVER? If you answered YES to these questions, then this course is for YOU!
As the summer approaches, we want to give all of you the opportunity to embrace your water-loving side, learn about the sea and other related things and occasionally get wet. Youll get to learn what makes water so great, why boats are awesome, knot knots (and hopefully meet some cute sailors in the process ;) )
Of course, well do more than just learn during this course. The pubs and clubs of Tallinn are waiting for you to dance the night away and the social program is surely something to amaze.
So if you want to be part of our supersexy awesome course, its fun-packed academic and social program, just send us your application. So dont wait any longer AND START WRITING!
- Fields of activity:
- Naval Architecture & Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The overall goal is to give basic knowledge about maritime oriented topics.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn the basic principles of maritime through interesting lectures and practical activites. During company visits the participants will see the inside mechanisms of sealife. Opportunity to experience the most modern Simulator Center in the Baltic region and sail on different naval vessels.
- Examination type:
- Presentation/final project.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter and answers to our questions. Be creative and show your interest!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel, cottage during the weekend
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Boats, public transport, rented buses, taxis.