Track me if you can
You get up in the morning, drink coffee from your favourite mug, put on jeans and T-shirt, take your bag and leave the house.
Ok, but have you ever wondered how you got all these things?
Most of you would answer that from a shop.
Some, that they got it as a gift.
Others might say that they simply bought it.
Indeed, each and every one of you is right, but ...(yes, there is a 'but') only to a certain extent. In fact, all
things we use are raw materials which underwent various processes to achieve their final form and finally reached our hands.
If you want to know how jeans produced over 6000 km away your country are available in a nearby supermarket...
If you are interested in logistics and transport...
If you are simply curious about the world
...this course is definitely for you!
Ah, let's not forget the fun part! You will discover wonders of Baltic Sea and City of Gdansk.
By the way, have you ever tried 'pierogi'? If not we'll be glad to teach you how to make them with your own hands!
Let yourself be surprised!
Learn new things and enjoy yourself on the sunniest beaches of the Polish coast!
Just let us bring the BEST for you!
Finally, do you want to 'work hard & play harder' in Gdansk? Apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Relations between industrial manufacture, the analysis of logistics processes in terms of flows of freight transport, intermodal transport processes and the analysis of logistics infrastructure in transport processes.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Examination type:
- Case study and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answers to our questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or university dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transportation