I'm on a BOAT - Behold Oceans Acknowledge Transport
Gdansk is the city related with sea from the beginning of establishing.
For more than 1000 years we proved that we can make use our sea in many different ways.
In our course We would like to show You all these ways. One of the way is Maritime industry. We construct big ships and small yachts in our Shipyards.
You will have oportunity to many diferent harbors.
U will have an opportunity to visit ports where moor the biggest container chips in the world.
We will vist Maritime Museum and feel real sprit and sailor life!!
Spend amazing week with the polish beauty: the Baltic Sea, wide and sandy beaches, wonderful lakes, mysterious forests and charming PEOPLE of course :D
Don't be a lame-> Don't hesitate-> just apply-> Come to Gdansk!!
- Fields of activity:
- Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Maritime transport. How to design, built and use ships.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To get basic information about Maritime transport.
- Examination type:
- Written Exam and/or Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's hostel
- Tasty polish food and drinks prepared by orgaNICERs (3 meals during day, including 1 hot meal)
- Local public transport (trams, buses), national public transport (trains) and LBG members' cars.