SimRobots - Now in Space!
Ever wanted to challenge yourself? Well sign up for Lunds SummerCourse 2007. You will find yourself working in internationally groups, competing to make the best LEGO robot and provide them with minds capable of exploring new planets. May the BEST robot win! Note: To apply to this course you need to have taken a basic programming course.
- Content and topics:
- The course will focus on a robot performing a mission in unknown, possibly dangerous environment. The course will cover the design of the mechanical structure of a robot, the robot's interface with the world through sensors and actuators, and the control policy implemented in the on-board computer.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is intended to introduce the participants to the problems related to design of computer controlled artefacts.
- Examination type:
- Practical and written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- To apply to this course you need to have taken a basic programming course.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will stay in shared rooms at a dormitory close to the school.
- Participants will get breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks every day.
- All transportation will be organized and paid by the organizers.