Fasten your seatbelts! We are taking off in few moments.
Everyone dreams about flying. But only some are ready to take the challenge and make this dream real. Become one of them. Fulfil your dream and learn how to make an airplane from scratch to flight.
Brno University of Technology is the first university in the world that has designed and built an aircraft on its own. Experienced experts will guide you step-by-step on the way from the first idea of designing an aircraft through aerodynamic and structural design to maiden flight and certification process.
By the way, do you know what MACH is? Do you know who Mach was? Do you know where he was from?
So again, fasten your seatbelts! We are taking off and going to travel at MACH 3!
- Content and topics:
- Methodology of aircraft design
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To show the way of designing aircraft and to introduce participants to each step of the design.
- Examination type:
- final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, study background
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory, cottages during weekend
- Breakfast will be prepare with love by oraganisers(not into the beds):), lunch and dinner in restaurants
- Public transportation, train, bus