Imagination, life is Innovation!
We live in an era where innovation surrounds us everywhere You look at. In the middle of a world moved by technology and wonderful creations, just real innovators can outstand.
In this course You will learn about how Innovation works at the same time you’re practicing a lot of related skills to become a real innovator and make your own dreams come true :)
But this is not all since the course will happen in no other place but the city of Valencia!
Do you hate rain? Great because Valencia is sunny 325 days a year.
Do you like beaches? We have many of those ;)
Are you missing summer now on these cold days? Come here and advance it!
Do you want to dance in the hottest latin way? Grab your dancing couple and do it at the charming streets of Spain!!
Think no more and come discover why Valencia is the city with more Erasmus all around the globe. The best Jamón and sangria are waiting for You!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Production Engineering/Management , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- An overview about how innovativation works and inspire the students to apply it to their own projects
- Learning goals and objectives:
- An overview about how innovation works.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation or exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivation Letter and the answer to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cooked by organizers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- Bus, metro and tram.