From forest to green energy - Analysing the supply chain
How will you spend this summer? I’m guessing that you might want to go in a beautiful country, meet awesome people and attend to your BEST course ever. Am I right?
This summer BEST Brasov returns with an amazing course on biomass. The fun part about this is that you get to learn awesome facts and have fun at the same time. You will have the chance to take part in different company visits, projects and other interesting activities. But wait, there’s more. Besides courses and learning, you will be having a crazy time together with 20 other people from all over Europe, who share the same passion with you. So get ready to party and have the BEST time of your life. If you haven't yet been to Brasov, this is the time. The most beautiful city in Romania, Brasov offers you unlimited possibilities, the chance to see one of the most famous castles: Dracula’s castle, amazing sightseeing and friendly people.
I bet we've caught your attention, so start making plans for this summer, save some money and apply to this awesome event, which will only give you the greatest memories, a more advanced knowledge, and last but not least, friendships that can last forever. So what are you waiting for?
Check this awesome video with Brasov....Click!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Materials Engineering , Petroleum Engineering
- Content and topics:
- During the course you will learn the bases of forest resources related with the biomass production : genetic engineering to increase biomass production processes for estimating, measuring and quantifying forest biomass, management and entrepreneurship in custody chains specific to the use of forest biomass, forest operations and technology for extracting biomass, biofuels forest and energy conversion technologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Discover the principle of forest's resources and learn biophysical processes, accumulation of biomass, biomass production, forestry operations and technology,biofuels, technologies and energy conversion technologies.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will look for open-minded and social people, interested on this topic. The selection will be based on the motivation letter and also on the answers given to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in one of the best dormitories of "Transilvania" University campus. Rooms are with 4 beds and have their own shower and bathroom.
- Three meals per day are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation