T.E.S.L.A. - Transforming Environment Sustainably, Looking Ahead!
Welcome to the city of Nis! Some say the city of nymphs, and some say the city of merak!
Do you want to know why Nikola Tesla is one the greatest geniuses in history?
Or how nature helps us to get energy?
If you do, come and join us. But also, don't forget that all of this will take a place during TEN hot days of summer in the city with unique spirit, city where good parties, good food and good times never lack. You will experience the unforgettable joy of Serbian "merak", taste the rich flavor of our cuisine, and find out why so many legends are inwrought in the name of Nis.
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will be focused on learning about renewable energy and their significance nowadays.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of this course is to give the participants knowledge about renewable energy and technologies behind it.
- Examination type:
- Written test, presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' dormitory.
- Students' canteen.
- Public transportation, cars.