DRIFT - Discover Reliable Innovations in Future Transportation
Along with the upcoming shortage of oil, transports are to change quickly. So far, electric cars seem to be the future of transportation but what about 10 years from now ?
Do you want to know more about what future transportation will look like ?
Do you want to discover the world of autonomous cars ?
Do you want to visit the city of love, eat cheese and drink wine?
Do you want to experience the best parties of your life and keep amazing memories?
If you answered “YES” to all these questions, then stop everything you were doing and APPLY! Come join us, and you will also:
- meet lovely French people,
- discover the City of Lights
- experience the French way of living,
- experience the French BEST Spirit!
What are you waiting for? Apply! Come on!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Logistics , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course on future transportation : its technological, technical and economical aspects as well as environmental aspects.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To get an overview of the different solutions proposed for future transportation. To get basic knowledge about autonomous cars.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or writen exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interested in this topic, open minded, curious and original. Can communicate without problem in English. Want to learn about France, French culture and discover Paris. Motivation Letter + 3 questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In ENSTA Paris Campus or hotel near the campus.
- 3 meals per day, at least one warm and cooked by organisers. Arrangement will be made for people following a special regime.
- By train, subway, bus, walking, organiser's cars. Transportation will be provided for free.