Never alone in the Russian Smart Home
Technological progress never stops. Modern devices and new scientific achievements foster the automation of every sphere of life shaping the world of tomorrow. Benefits are already here, in our houses!
Are you eager to know how to make your home smarter? Have you ever dreamt of a universal helper at home who can automatically open the door, warm up your dinner and water the flowers? Do you want to know more about technological start ups based on smart technologies? Finally, are you thirsty for new knowledge and adventures?
If so, don’t hesitate any longer! It’s time to turn your dreams into reality!
Here, on the boarder of Europe and Asia, in industrial center of Russia, you will get lectures and workshops on Smart home technologies. You’ll discover the latest achievements and challenges in the industry. You’ll be introduced to the world of technological entrepreneurship.
We are waiting for YOU!
Don’t miss a chance to learn our famous Russian hospitality, play balalaika, taste traditional food and dance with friendly bears. 10 days of unforgettable atmosphere, BEST spirit and interesting activities are guaranteed. Get the experience of a lifetime with Eka UrFU!
- Fields of activity:
- Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The course provides an overview of the key concepts and basic disciplines related to the topic. The course examines smart home technologies in the context of system engineering, describes their application in ordinary life today and their future development. The course is supplemented by lectures of technological entrepreneurship.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to enhance participants’ awareness of smart home technologies, the latest advances and challenges and to get acquainted with companies developing in this field. In addition participants will be introduced how to create a technological start up based on smart home systems.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or student dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot (cooked and served by organizers or by local cafes).
- By public transport, on foot.